Magnesita has expertise in carrying out major repairs and assemblies associated with stops. Through a multi-disciplinary planning team aware of the best project management practices, we have invested time and resources in the planning and preparation in order to have a thorough control of the:
• Progress – with activities broken down on time scales ranging from weeks to hours
• Cost – with daily monitoring reports
All services follow a careful process of foreclosure, in which best practices and lessons learned are discussed and transformed into action plans for the teams. The team aimed at the preparation of technical and commercial proposals works in strong synergy with the executing areas in order to ensure our high competitiveness through a thorough knowledge of the field realities.
Some examples of segments in which we operate:
• Crushing, screening, and grinding
• Cyclone lathe and preheater
• Head and burner
• Cooler and Clinker Silo
• Port and ore yard
• Classification and jigging
• Pelletizing furnaces
• Classification and casting
• Utilities (manufacture and assembly of piping, assembly of pumps, filters, and cracking station)
Click here and contact us.